We specialise in servicing all your golfing needs, including:
- A full line of golf equipment, clothing and accessories.
- An experienced PGA golf coach that can help you to become a better golfer.
- Advice on all of your equipment purchases, whether it be clubs, bags, buggies or even the latest golf fashions. We have friendly and professional staff so you can be assured of receiving the very best advice on all of your equipment needs.
- A full range of quality hire equipment for your game including clubs, motorized carts or buggies.
- Arrangements for golf bookings.
The Proshop is open 7 days a week.
We have a wide range of equipment with demonstration clubs on display and a practice range with high quality range balls for you to try the latest in clubs. To contact the Proshop you are welcome to call (08) 87251619
A full club repair service is available by our highly qualified professional. Please ask Craig for a quote.
Custom Club Fitting
To assist us with club fitting we use fitting systems from Titleist, Callaway, Cobra and TaylorMade. All our custom club fittings are free of charge when clubs are purchased through us.As a stockist of these high quality brands, we are able to price match to offer our members and guests a complete service.
Hire Rates Golf Club hire $20 Pull Cart $5 Motorised Carts $40 (18 holes) – $25 (9 holes) Spike Replacement $1.50
Green fees and Hire
18 Holes – $30 18 Holes – Members Guest $20 9 Holes – $20 9 Holes – Members Guest $12 18 Or 9 Holes – Juniors $8
The Mount Gambier Golf Club is committed to fostering enjoyment of the game of golf in children. Over the years we have produced enormously talented juniors.
Junior Clinics are conducted with our club professional along with some experienced members. They are designed to foster enjoyment and appreciation of the game, whilst maintaining the standards and tradition of Mount Gambier Golf Club.
These clinics will be conducted in a relaxed atmosphere ensuring that children attending have fun whilst learning about the mysteries of this ancient game.
Sessions include golfing technique, course management, etiquette on the course and basic rules of the game.
Age: between 8 and 18 years of age Time: TBA (new program launching Feb ’15)Junior clinics are also run during the school holidays, these and generally longer sessions and are run on weekdays. Individual lessons are also available for juniors at $35 per half hour and include equipment if required.